Friday 4 March 2016

Brightstar part four, five and six

 Wattpad is available now!

  The story has come to Tracy and Esberstark finally meet each other. Their conversation continue...

  "Why I haven't see you around in school?" Tracy ask Esberstark to find out more, "I have no idea, it fate I guess." Esberstark puzzle in his own brain. "How see your world look like?" "It was not clear, it wa blur can't focus. I can't remember what happens, I don't have my memorise, don't know who I am can't reginise anyone, I try to call out but I can't! The way I died is causing my respiratory system so weak, I don't feel hungry but I felt my sheet music was the only things that importants to me. I hold on to it, and each time I'm lost, there will be a strong feeling from my sheet music and tell me where to go. After giving times. I can breath, speak, even sing. Then I can start hearing things, people talk, laugh, cry, calling out. It all surounding me. Took me long time to learn how to not hearing them. After this wonderful time, the nightmare begin. I was swollen back to where I was traped. Back in that room. Dark. Cold. Alone. It like I still have a purpose in there. So I calm myself and search aroung in that room." "Wait! Do you know how long is that after you die?" George interrupting her again. "I don't know, I told you it was fussy. I guess it already five years later. Cause everyone dress different already. No the same way we dress," Tracy look into Esberstark eyes. "So I traped in that room again, I saw you walked out of that room, I stayed and wait for you, everything is happing all over again, when I get scared it get fussy again, the more not clear they are, the more I got scared. I do not think I can contral it, I know cause I've tried dos many times already, I guess my emotion will stay the same as I died." Esberstark hold Tracy toward to his chest and hug her very hard. "Don't be. I here now..." Esberstark clam Tracy down and try to protect her from hurting again. "Ah..." George try to speak. "Did I tell you to shut your mouth?!?" Esberstark got impatient for George rudeness. "No! I have an idea, Tracy, do you think you can go back and see what heppened?" George ask her for his smart ass "Yeah! I think so, but I've put lot of times to get out of there."  Tracy feel forceful about this. "How did you manage to get out of there?" Esberstark worried for her so he ask him to be sure. "I wait! I what till the thing pass on as the way they happened. Thing in there get more clear each time I got out of that room, so each time things get more clear for me to understand. I got carry out by the fire man. I able to get of that bed anytime when after get out of that room, but I never able to get out if this school, when they leave the school the bed I lie on will disappear and I fall on the floor. It like there is a huge forcefield blocking me out. " Tracy tell Esberstark what happened and going to happens. "Honestly I think gerige plans will work. But is it gonna be too much for you?" Esberstark is worrie for Tracy. "If it works, I want to do it, if it can really help me get out of this place. Yes!" Tracy said it with pleasure. "How did you came to my show at open day?" George want to understand more, "I saw and gear lot if people taking about the open day, and they also mention about you and your bang. Labels everywhere saying you gonna be the show main show. So I wonder since my word is getting more clear why not go see something new, so on that day, I follows the peoples,  walked in that hall. That how we meet!" Geroge feel it such a amazing journey she got there. "Alright then. Shall we beggin?" Esberstark suggested.


bs chapter6


  Geroge leads the way climbing out of the cave, Esberstark close the gate and begin to climb the way out, “Tract follow me, Geroge stay the last! no way I'm gonna let you fall and get us all killed” Esberstark say this to George for humiliate him in front of Tracy. Geroge has no chance to fight back so he climbs up in silence.


Since going down is already hard, no way climbing up will be easy. Although it hard for them, Esberstark has climbed this rock tunnels for 20 years. Sure he is capable of this easy level.


Half way at the tunnel now, such dark and wet in there, George have no choice but to put his creapy phone flashlight away and use full hand to climb, but once he put it away he regret it. It is so dark that he can only see the light from Esberstark flashlight such far away. “Ah!!!” Tracy calls out. She trip and slip her legs, luckily George reacts fast enough so he can spear an empty hand to support her, there is the awkward moment… His hand is putting at a wrong place at Tracy … Tracy secure herself “thanks, I guess” Tracy try to climb  to as fast as she could so she could get out of this awkward moment. “sorry I didn't mean to I was just trying to help.” George trying to explain to Tracy, but Tracy ignore him and keep climbing. She didn't scroll at him because her ex-boyfriend is up there, and for all of their sake, she don't want them to be dangerous just because she get angry. But all in George head his just thinking she's kind of real for a ghost.


finally, they have arrived at their tunnel exit. Esberstark pushes that tree trunk and gets his feet back on land.Esberstark pull out his hand and help Tracy goes up and walk away go on a reach to the school. “hey... anyone help me out?” George still traps in the tunnel alone. Why am I even here? I'm just playing the guitar… He thinks for awhile and he climbs up to the whole himself. He closed off the tree trunk and follow up, he was falling way behind.



 As they are running to the room that Tracy died. George speed up and speak to Tracy and whisper “hey! Are you ready for this?” George is worrying for Tracy. “what do you mean? We are on our way now! I can't back out right now.”Tracy don't want to say no for now, either she wants to she already said yes at the cave and there's no turning back now. “I mean. If it's me normal for anyone to accept this much in such a short while.” George just trying to cut her some slack. “Well, I'm not someone and is not too much I've waited for 20 years. And Esberstark was my boyfriend he is just older doesn't mean he's not the same person. I don't want to hurt his feeling.” Tracy tries to put all this in a normal view, “is that what you mean? After 20 years you still love him?” Geroge got envy about this, “No!”Tracy shout out than she turn her voice down and whisper “I didn't mean by that, it just, he Was my boyfriend, it been twenty years, I don't expect this to happens, it just!” Tracy can not explain her feeling to Esberstark. “You still love him, but just not like the way you use to be?” George helps her to express. “Yes… Just not like I use to be…” Tracy feel is guilty about this so she look away from George's eyes and look down. “anything wrong you can talk to me, you know that right?” George holds her hand and face to her but she shake his hand off from her hand and say “I don't need to, and why Tom can see me after you pass him that sheet music?”Tracy starting to get irritated that she scream so angry but secretly she got a happy feeling of George warn hand and her heart starts beating again. She has not Idea why this is happening. “I don't know... how can I know?!” George not sure himself also. “Why Ryan and the others can see me? did you show them aswell?” Tracy asked George for a quick answer, “ Oh shot! I gave it to Ryan so he could take a good look, then he said he wants to study it.” George has no idea what he have done. “How much you want to bet he shown to others?” Tracy finally clears her clouds now. “We have to go seek out! We should go ask Ryan!” George panic. “I think you go alone and ask will be enough.” Esberstark comes us from nowhere, Tracy and George got flabbergasted. “When did you got here? When you start to listen?” Tracy asks him. “When you said your don't to hurt my feeling?” Esberstark answers her question with out feeling, he doesn't want Tracy to feel guilty about it. “Oh… Huh…” Tracy has no idea what to say. George is smirking at the conner. “We should keep going!” Esberstark suggest. “I thought you want to spread up!” George mans up and ask Esberstark. “I was saying if you want to go, you can go as much as you want! But I'm GOING TO STAY WITH TRACY!!!” Esberstark shouts at George to express his feeling. “Who said I don't want to stay with her? Do I want to find out what happens to her, why you always pick on me? What wrong. Huh? Better say it now before I punch your face!” George spilt it out in one second. “This is not personal, and I'm just trying to get the truth out also. But you are really not HELPING AT ALL!!! What make you think your sweet ass can punch me?!? Is that what you want ?!? A fight?!?” Esberstark pretends  he was not feeling anything about what Tracy said, but actually, he is hurting like hell in his heart, feels like his heart was like a rock keep falling from a well. “Now THAT is personal!!! I'm not scared to fight with an old Man, grandpa!” George can't hold back, he is being up a fight. “I'm just 48!” “You look like you are older than 70.” George rush to Esberstark and push him on the floor. Pulling up his hand and try to punch Esberstark face. “Stop it!! Both of you, you two are driving me crazy!” Tracy calls out and walk on, “we are going TOGETHER!” Tracy ignores them both and keep on. Esberstark push away George and throw him on the ground and walk with Tracy, George sits on the ground looking at Esberstark back and pull up a pack of grass temp to throw at Esberstark, but he change his mind and throw a pack of grass away and stand back up.


•••







Finally, they arrive the hallway of the music room, "You ready?" Esberstark asks Tracy, Tracy nodded her head. "I will be right at your side, okay?" Esberstark walks in with her, George helps them to led the way and open the door, the moment he twist the handle "George! What the hell are you doing here? You said you'll be back! where were you? I looked all over the school."Ryan runs to George and gives him a good hug, "Yeah, I was walking with Tracy" George is thrilling to see his Bestfriend. "Come on, let head back, our show is dying because of you. I'm no good leader." Ryan says it very frustrating. "Do you mind wait for a bit more? just a for a sec." George want to talk before going with Ryan "Tracy begins now, don't wait for me. Esberstark will do the work." Then he turn around and run with Ryan." who is that old man?" Ryan asks Geroge. "A staff caught me talking with Tracy in the Greenhouse, he got pretty upset and he bit on me won't let me go, long story." Geroge thinks even if he lies he have to base on the truth. "You're a free man now!" Ryan keeps putting jokes on him.



"Start when you ready!" Esberstark doesn't want to rush her, "I'm born ready, let get start!" Tracy is very determent on this. They walk into the room, instantly Tracy feels dripping and falling into the darkness. "Tom? where are you?" Tracy loose sight of Esberstark and scream out. she is thinking he was right there, holding her hand. everything is so dark that she can barely see her own fingers, after a while things getting a little bit lighter, she is back in that room again.



The piano is in front of her, the door is behind her, facing the window give the creeps to Tracy. She sees Tom sit there behind the piano, she walk to the piano chair and sit dow. then she hears an Esberstark voice calling her, "Tracy! I'm right here!" Esberstark calls out for her alone at the music room, he can't see her either. "Where are you? why I can't see you?" Tracy is very frightening right now. "I don't know, I think is because we can't be in the same world... but still you can hear me, that use that advantage." Esberstark can't see a thing at his view, only a music room for him. "I'm still here with you." Esberstark trying to claim her. "What can you see now?" Esberstark asks Tracy, "Ah... you just walked out because of someone calling you. then I sit by the door facing the window. at that time, I should see the REFLECTION! there is the reflection. Gives me the creeps every time." Tracy feels a breezing blow throw at her back. " Now! Tracy, stop there." Esberstark command. "what? how am I gonna do that? Tracy got no clue. "try to focus on it! it should be a clue for us, maybe he or she can tell us what happened." Tracy takes few steps back, close her eyes and take a few deep breath, then she opens her eyes, things is getting clear now, not that fussy anymore. She walk to the window and look closer at the window. "I... I think I knew him... I knew him, Tom! I know who he is!" Tracy screams out.


•••

"Hey Ryan, did you look at the sheet music I gave you?" George starting to ask questions at Ryan. "Yeah I did! pretty good song. I think you can play it." Ryan has no idea what is going on truly. "did you show it to others?" George wants to be sure about what he and Tracy have talked about. "Yes! I show to them! all of us, so we could decide to play it or not!" Ryan spilt out. "That why That why we can see Tracy!" Ryan stops there and his face is full of questions mark. "Look at your face! you should go see a mirror now!” George take revenge on Ryan. “Hey… That not fair.” Ryan feel shameful about this. “Come on, let get out of here” George change the subject.

“Hi George. Where were you?” Mka use her moan sound to attract George after he just arrive at the stage of rehearsing. “I'm going to explain now, gather up!!!” He clap his hand twis to notice them. Then he explain where were he and what happens to him.

“So… Where is that Tracy now?” Mka ask George with a little bit envy in it. “When she is done she will come here” as he speak Tracy run in to the hall. “I know who is the reflection!!! It Renny!” Tracy scream as she run in. “Who?” George asked.

•••



No comments:

Post a Comment